Saturday, March 31, 2012

Love Songs I Enjoy All By Myself




The pitter-patter of the falling rain put me on a melancholy mood. Moments like these make me yearn for the days when I can snuggle up to the one I love. As the radio played the beautiful melodies , I started to sing along.

Then the mood was broken. The reality is, that loved one had gone away, and the pain is just a distant memory. Thankfully, I had emerged from the storm of life with the resolve to enjoy the little things that bring happiness.

I can still enjoy a beautiful love song, all by myself.

Just to show that I am still a hopeless romantic, I gathered some of my favorite love songs.



How did you know
I needed someone like you in my life
That there's an empty space in my heart
You came at the right time in my life






You are the one who makes me happy
When everything else turns to gray
Yours is the voice that wakes me mornings
And sends me out into the day.






I'll always love you for the rest of my days.
You have won my heart and my soul with your sweet, sexy ways.
You gave me hope when I needed someone near.
You bring me happiness every day of every year.







Always and forever
Each moment with you
Is just like a dream to me
That somehow came true, yeah







When the evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love







Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the setting sun
When the day is done







I don't want to close my eyes
I don't want to fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you babe
And I don't want to miss a thing







If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way
To show her every day
That she's my only one








Facing you who brings me new tomorrows,
I thank God for yesterdays,
How they led me to this very hour,
How they led me to this place...







Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you there's no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness, take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles, that's what you do.






Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear,
I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love,
Hold my hand and have no fear,
‘Cause I will be here.






Through the years, you've never let me down
You turned my life around, the sweetest days I've found
I've found with you ... Through the years
I've never been afraid, I've loved the life we've made
And I'm so glad I've stayed, right here with you
Through the years






Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Little things I should have said & done
I just never took the time


But you were always on my mind
You were always on my mind





Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin
You Are Everything To Me

Kahit ika'y wala sa aking piling
Though you are not with me

Isang magandang alaala
A beautiful memory

isang kahapong lagi kong kasama
a yesterday that's always with me

Dapat ba kitang limutin?
Must I forget you?

Paano mapipigil ang isang damdamin?
How can a feeling be suppressed?

ang panahon upang ikaw ay mahalin
the time to love you

Ako'y maghihintay pa rin
I'll still wait.






All by MySelf
When I was young
I never needed anyone
And makin' love was just for fun
Those days are gone


1 comment: